We are now looking for a Manager to take control of our Bar and assist the Restaurant Manager!
- Recruit, train and develop the bar team.
- Help create and control the cocktail and beer menu.
- Hold tastings, inspire and educate the Front of House team.
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in making the restaurant successful.
- Daily management of the Bar area.
We would love it if you...
- Lead by example.
- Have knowledge and are passionate about great food and beverage.
- Have experience in a similar role, training a team in a fast-paced bar/restaurant.
- Have the ability to work independently, confidently and proactively.
- Want to work in an exciting, inclusive environment.
- Want to be part of a growing brand.
Kverneriet can offer...
- Training, support, and focus on personal development.
- A team with high ambitions.
- A team with wide and varied backgrounds, that encourages creative thinking.
- A fast-growing company with opportunities to progress.
- Regular tastings and courses.
- Creative freedom.
- Parties and social events.
- Competitions, games, and prizes.
- Generous staff discounts.
- Regular personal meetings.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace.
- A competitive salary.
Established with the desire to create the best possible workplace for our team and unforgettable experiences for our guests, we do so through our passion for food, beverage, and hospitality. That´s why we prioritise ensuring our team is fully qualified, happy, and motivated to be the best they can be and free to create extraordinary experiences.
As Kverneriet Group continues to grow we are constantly looking for exceptional people to join us on this journey of creating exciting and unique brands.