We are now looking for a Kitchen Assistant to work Friday and Saturday daytime.
What will you be doing?
- Controlling the dishwashing area during service, making sure that the team has clean equipment.
- Helping the chefs to prepare ingredients and dishes.
- Assisting with deliveries and keeping the standards for food storage.
We would love it if you...
- Have good communication skills.
- Want to work in an exciting, inclusive environment.
- Can speak English (additional languages are a bonus).
Kverneriet can offer...
- Training, support, and focus on personal development.
- A team with wide and varied backgrounds, that encourages creative thinking.
- A fast-growing company with opportunities to progress.
- Parties and social events.
- Generous staff discounts.
- Regular personal meetings.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace.
- A competitive salary.
Established with the desire to create the best possible workplace for our team and unforgettable experiences for our guests, we do so through our passion for food, beverage, and hospitality. That´s why we prioritise ensuring our team is fully qualified, happy, and motivated to be the best they can be and free to create extraordinary experiences.
As Kverneriet Group continues to grow we are constantly looking for exceptional people to join us on this journey of creating exciting and unique brands.