Are you a positive person who loves the high energy of the kitchen? You could be the Kitchen Assistant we are looking for!
We now have an opportunity for a part-time Kitchen Assistant to work on evenings and weekends. For the right candidate, we can also offer a Full-Time position with 50% work as a Cook.
What you will be doing...
- Controlling the dishwashing area during service, making sure that the team has the equipment they need.
- Helping the chefs to prepare ingredients and dishes.
- Assisting with deliveries and keeping the standards for food storage.
- Learning and developing your skills in the kitchen so you are able to assist the chefs in cooking.
We would love it if you...
- Are hardworking and can handle some heavy lifting.
- Have good communication skills.
- Enjoy working late nights.
- Want to work in an exciting, inclusive environment.
- Pick up skills quickly and want to learn how to cook.
- Can speak English.
Kverneriet can offer...
- A team with wide and varied backgrounds.
- A competitive salary.
- Generous staff discounts.
- Regular personal meetings.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Parties and social events.
Established with the desire to create the best possible workplace for our team and unforgettable experiences for our guests, we do so through our passion for food, beverage, and hospitality. That´s why we prioritise ensuring our team is fully trained, happy, and motivated to be the best they can be and free to create extraordinary experiences.
As Kverneriet Group continues to grow we are constantly looking for exceptional people to join us on this journey of creating exciting and unique brands.