Are you a dedicated Chef who loves the challenges of a high-energy kitchen? You could be the one we are looking for!
We have a new opportunity to bring on board a Chef in a full-time position, to start in February/March.
What we do...
- We freshly prepare all our ingredients, condiments and dishes in-house. Nothing is bought in pre-made.
- We work across all sections in the service kitchen.
- We rotate through service/prep and day/night shifts so we learn all areas of the back of house.
- We learn about our products and help each other get better.
We would love it if you...
- Have experience cooking in a high-tempo kitchen.
- Have good communication skills, are resilient and able to handle stress.
- Want to work in an exciting, inclusive environment.
- Are passionate about food.
- Can speak English fluently (additional languages are a bonus).
- Can work independently and proactively.
Kverneriet can offer...
- Training, support, and focus on personal development.
- A competitive salary.
- Creative freedom.
- Food that requires technical skill and perfect execution.
- A team with wide and varied backgrounds.
- Parties and social events.
- Generous staff discounts.
- Regular personal meetings.
- A diverse and inclusive workplace.
Established with the desire to create the best possible workplace for our team and unforgettable experiences for our guests, we do so through our passion for food, beverage, and hospitality. That´s why we prioritise ensuring our team is fully trained, happy, and motivated to be the best they can be and free to create extraordinary experiences.
As Kverneriet Group continues to grow we are constantly looking for exceptional people to join us on this journey of creating exciting and unique brands.